Monday, May 26, 2008

Bangkok, Thailand Night 2


Bangkok Jam

I brought Jorey back to Siam Square that night to see if he wanted to buy something from there. There was this store selling nice casual wingtip shoes with rubber soles. I know my brother would just go crazy in that shop because he just bought a wingtip vans in patent leather.


MBK mall

From Siam Square, we walked all the way to MBK mall. I'm pretty sure I've been to MBK before because I remember from inside, it looked like Farmer's Plaza in Cubao. Bangkok's traffic jams is also just as bad as Manila and most taxi cabs ask for a fixed price instead of basing the fare on the meter. But when it's traffic and you're tired you eventually give in to it even if their asking price is twice as much as you would pay had you put on the meter. Nevertheless, it was a fun night. We also saw some breakdancers (or whatever they are called these days) showing off their moves at the National Stadium station.

We ended up having dinner at Burger King. We were too tired to even think about where to eat and you know you can't go wrong with a Whopper meal. I'm a dessert person and I couldn't resist their brownie with vanilla ice cream and fudge. Jor was playing with his dessert and he was sticking the brownie in his teeth and giving everyone that was passing by a silly smile. It was hilarious!


Veneers please?


Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?

I only realized when I was going through our pictures that this is the only picture we have together. To think that I was telling him we should have more pictures of us in places we've been too.

No comments: